Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Record Heat

It's the DH and we're on the move. Notice, fashionisto (and you thought I didn't know Spanish) that he is, he has donned autumnal attire now that it's October. I do hope it is not his Halloween costume.


CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? So sorry, I say, about those chilly temperatures all of you north of the Mason-Dixon Line are experiencing. Too bad. So sad. But life on the lower peninsula is not exactly a day at the beach. Oh, what's that you say? Well, yeah ..... I guess it is if you want to be all literal about it, but we're setting new temperature records every day. Do you realize how hard that is, and how much time we must spend looking for the cool?


No wonder we kick off our shoes and make ourselves at home.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Some like it hot. I'll be right over.

From AA to NZ said...

Any time!