Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No Foolin'



A glass of wine and a neon palm tree........who wouldn't smile. Lunch at Moretti's Seafood in Matlacha with the dolphins (not the ones from Miami). Popular restaurant with the locals......us too.

http://www.matlachabayfront.com/matalache.html


Same shirt.....another day, another restaurant, another glass of wine. Today we're having lunch at Rumrunners in Cape Coral, and the food is great with a view of a canal which leads directly to the Gulf so there is a lot of boat traffic to watch. Everybody in Florida has a boat.



It's a glass of chardonnay, no matter how it's served although I must admit that there's a little less glamour when sipping from a disposable plastic cup. The logo on the side says Tween Waters Inn (where Anne Morrow Lindbergh wrote Gift From the Sea ), but we were actually lunching at The Canoe & Kayak Club with a number of herons and pelicans on Sanibel/Captiva Island. Like so many places here, the food is nothing to blog about, but the view is world-class. I'm sure that's why I'm smiling.

April Fool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.