Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bloggin' Along











I think that most of us would agree that the laptop is one of the world's greatest inventions. After all, it helps us communicate, keeps us organized (for one thing, no more photos stuffed in drawers, crammed in boxes, mounted in albums), and gives us access to reams of information - useful and otherwise. The computer has even produced the TV-telephone that we've been threatened with for the last fifty years, and my greatest fear about that has been realized; now my friends think I spend all day clad in my pajamas. Who has time for draping and attiring oneself when the Internet beckons? Amazingly, via the world wide web, New Zealand is no farther or no nearer than Ann Arbor.
If you would to eavesdrop on the NZ progeny, click on the following link. I'm going to try the cauliflower soup although I've been avoiding the kitchen ever since my Christmas Culinary Capers. (I know.........I just can't help myself.)

1 comment:

Juli said...

My friends are SO impressed that you blog. And you've been doing it FOR YEARS.

Thanks for linking to my new little blog.