Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Blog


It's my birthday. Again. Already. So soon. I know the bean counters have skipped some days - maybe even weeks - probably just to satisfy those little cry babies who can't wait to be sixteen or twenty-one or whatever. And what does that impatience lead to? Before you know it, you're up in the really BIG numbers. Numbers so big that Nana's Little Math Genius tires of counting before he gets there. Higher than eleventy-two even. Therefore, I've decided to take retaliatory action and do what all women d'un certain age do. I'm going to .............. lie about my age.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Ha! When you look as young as you do, you can get away with lying about your age, you creative, artistic, extremely good-looking Taurus, you. Lots of love to you on your special day. xooxox

Juli said...

But punctual? Well, I guess you can't have 'em all.

Caffeinated Weka said...

I love the pic! My partner would agree with all of the above - it's his birthday on Wednesday. I could add a few more to the list, lol. ;-)

From AA to NZ said...

Is your partner punctual? There seems to be some controversy about that particular trait...