Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Sharky's, Dude





IT'S SPRING BREAK.....................40 YEARS LATER.

Do you recognize this place from MTV? You know, Sharky's......the world's largest tiki bar. Unfortunately, it's a little too early in the season for the bikinis and the wet t-shirts, and the place was filled with old people attracted by the 1/2 off-all-food sign. The food was horrible, by the way.

Back then, I probably didn't care. Now I do.

Back then, I probably wouldn't order a glass of wine at a tiki bar. Now I do.

Back then, I was happy with a guy with an MG.......now I'm eying that sweet little red Porsche.

Back then, the beach party was in Lauderdale........now it's in Panama City.

However, we're still having lunch on the beach, and that's as good as life gets.......no matter what your age.

No comments: