Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mi Casa, Su Casa

After viewing one of my earlier blogs, the World's Most Inquisitive Grandchild asked whether Nenah had made the sand castle in the photo. (Not this one - a more elaborate one. They're everywhere.)
Ah, no, my Little Sea Urchin.......that's Nenah.....down there by the water.........
searching for sea shells and splashing in the surf. (Have I mentioned that now the water temperature is sometimes warmer than the air temperature?) Anyhow, I was amused to think that the WCG thought that his grandmother spent her days building castles in the sand (he loves construction). So.......if you see me toting heavy buckets of water up and down the beach, you'll know I'm practicing for the next time I'm working with the World's Most Demanding Project Boss.

Fashion note: Those shoes are Crocs, and I did not find them on the beach.

No comments: