Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back @ the Beach

Bye-bye to Big D and back to the beach.............and my beach buddies. These little guys behind me are Terns and, yes, we are dancing on the sand. Did I mention that I've watched Chicago three times this week on television? I think this photo was taken right in the midst of a rousing rendition of Razzle Dazzle 'em.


My friends, the Seashells, were also out in large numbers (it was low tide) to welcome us. I want to take them all home with me, but I try not to be greedy. In fact, I've been bringing some of them back so they can be picked up by other admirers.


I'm never quite sure whether a walk on the beach is a walk on the wild side or simply a respite from "a world too much with us."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_world_is_too_much_with_us

Either way...........................it's all good.

No comments: