Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star




Oh, wouldn't the World's Cutest Oceanographer love to find this star under the sea? Must be the time of year that the little ones are going back to school (!) because I've found some that are no bigger than my fingernail. They must hate being plucked out of their habitat, but they are just so darn cute that you want to pick them up and pet them. Then you want to pat yourself on the back for spotting them walking around on the ocean floor, busy doing whatever it is that starfish do. (I wish someone would pick me up and pet me on the way to the grocery store. As it is, I have to settle for a mochachino in order to distract myself from the tediousness of that chore. ) One must always put sea stars back in the sea or else they'll be very, very unhappy, and who can afford bad karma when the world is spinning around so fast?

No comments: