Friday, May 29, 2009

Into the Wild Blue Yonder













Early morning before the wind awoke, these marvels floated into view, causing me to bolt upright in surprise and stumble about searching for the camera. In the stillness of day's dawning there was something almost eerie about the silent journey of the two vagabonds as they made their way across the river, occasionally dipping almost to the water's surface. Somehow you just can't take your eyes off them - blimps and balloons. Something magical about the way they float up there. Of course, these descended from eye level....


Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?


I'm not sure - will I need a parachute ... a life jacket?


1 comment:

Juli said...

I would like to ride in the beautiful balloon! Please put it on the itinerary for our next visit.