Friday, December 18, 2009

Signs of the Season

Everything is bigger in Texas. You didn't really expect one of those dainty table-top trees, did you?


One of Santa's elves has managed to find our temporary abode and get all wrapped up in the customs of the season. I know ..... it's a gift. I can't stop myself.

Christmas is a week away? Dude, how can that be? Sure, the trees are all sparkly and bright, but they're still wearing their autumnal leaves ........ and yeah, I'm wearing a coat. Shoot me.

4 comments:

Sweet Jane said...

Hi! That tree is awesome. So are you in Texas? Where? I grew up in Houston. I found you through Juli who I think is uber-fab.

Just sayin' howdy! :)

Juli said...

At first, I thought that tree was yours. I am practically wearing my coat, and it is supposed to be summer in NZ.

From AA to NZ said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jane. I take some credit for Juli being uber-fab, but you are also uber-fab, for which I will take no credit -- unless, of course, I become a BIG backer of your film!

We are currently living in Dallas although I would prefer Houston because it's closer to the Gulf.

From AA to NZ said...

Oh, Juli ... you must remember if that were our tree, it would be horizontal.

Well, NZ is a neighbor of Antarctica, n'est-ce pas?