Friday, September 5, 2008

Friendly Faces

No doubt. I'm sure you can tell by looking at these two beauties that blondes really do have more fun. I only wish that I could be as blonde as they are.....or as young......or as fun.



I don't know why she's smiling (she insists we bring her good karma), but I've had a glass of wine. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.


Rumor has it that one or t'other of this comely couple is actually a pit bull. Don't know which one, but I refuse to believe it. Come on.........have you ever seen an attack dog with a gorgeous smile like those?


One of these lovebirds (not the one you think) brought home the bacon and fried it up in a pan: the other one did the dishes, which is life as it should be.

You might recognize the people pictured as some of our Michigan friends, but you might not realize that all of them (and many more) helped to make the time we spent in Ann Arbor very, very special. They are often in our thoughts and frequently in our conversations. We expect to see them all in Florida when winter comes to Michigan. Just wait. We may be dodging hurricanes now, but come February, they'll be asking themselves, "Now who do we know in Florida?" People here say that you don't know how many friends you have til you move to Florida.

We'll see.


No comments: