Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nenah Knits

Let me preface my comments with the confession that the last few sweaters that I have begun, I have not finished. Of course, you say. You were probably too busy splashing in the surf or sipping Chardonnay. Not exactly. The world's cutest clothes horse was inconsiderate enough to outgrow the garment before I even removed it from the needles. The nerve.

The knitting seems to be going well in the beginning stages, and the bright colors make me happy.


Not too much later I am starting to think that maybe just one color would have been a wiser choice. At this rate, the little Beau Brummel is going to be a high-school graduate before I manage to untangle this melange.


Ah, patience and progress. Knit and purl and follow the color chart.

I know. You want one too. But I can assure you that this is a one-of-a kind designer jumper (NZ) to be worn only by the world's cutest trendsetter.




So ... the sweater is winging its way across the ocean to New Zealand where winter still reigns - and it had just better fit the jigsaw puzzle king.

And yes, I would rather be in Paris - although I hear the weather has been horrible (slipping into French pronunciation) this summer.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Someone is a lucky boy! These colors remind me of another sweater that you made...