Thursday, August 6, 2009

Page Two

The chicken insisted on coming to dinner again. Fortunately I was able to find the kitchen and whip up a little something. I would prefer going out to dinner, but the chicken was not in the mood. Maybe next time.

As you probably know, I am not chained to my kitchen stove. Maybe if I had one of those massive gas ranges...... Anyhow, I do love these guys, Ms. Salt and Mr. Pepper. Battery-powered with a light underneath.

And these bad boys .... who doesn't love them in a kitchen? Well, yeah. How empty would that corner look without them? Geesh.


Of course, there is nothing in the Williams-Sonoma catalog that I wouldn't like to own. Notice that I said own, not use.




I adore Ina Garten. I watch her shows, buy her products, recreate her recipes; but I would be really, really happy if she invited me to lunch ----- at her house.



2 comments:

Juli said...

I must get to know the Barefoot Contessa. Do I spy a juicer?

From AA to NZ said...

You do. Something I HAD to have - healthy etc. Used it once. Love it!