Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good God - Now We're Cookin'

Yes, the economy is that bad here. I've had to take a job smelling peaches at Whole Foods. Actually, that wouldn't be a bad occupation. Is there anything that says summer more than the aroma of fresh peaches? Ah, you've noticed......I'm in a supermarket......shopping.....and can it be........smiling?


Because I've just had lunch at The Grape (an obvious bribe). Shouldn't food just appear on the plate, all ready to nibble or devour, as the case may be. So much more civilized. Sigh.


Much as I hate to admit it, I do know where the kitchen is and sometimes whip up a little sumpin-sumpin ......without too much whining and cussing. Sometimes. ( I know there's a glare on the photo. Again - this is Florida people. We're the frickin' sunshine state! Deal with it.)



And I didn't turn the heat up too high on the little fella. Like I said ..... it's Florida, and we're already hot enough.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Adam hates going to the supermarket, but I love it. Mmmm, peaches.