Monday, August 9, 2010

Please, Mr. Weatherman

I am not dropping my leaves, but I can identify with the resident ficus tree. Does it really have to be so friggin' hot every day? Doncha know variety is the spice of life? Sure. I love the sunshine as much as the next person, but if every day is sunny and hot what have you got to compare it to? You have seen that groundhog movie, right?

The President was in the Lone Star State today. Even he mentioned it was hot, and you know presidents spend a lot of time in hot water so they really ought to recognize hot when they see it.

So ............ if you need me, I'll be in the bedroom ........ raking leaves.

1 comment:

Juli said...

I struggle to keep a ficus tree alive in any climate. Which is why I had to marry someone with a green thumb. Since I obviously didn't get the gene.